Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

My family is never big about Christmas. To us, it's just another day that we don't work. This year is nothing different. I worked until 3 PM on Christmas eve and headed to the Mall. No, I am not doing the last minute Christmas shopping. I am there to get the manicure and I got the blue tip nails :-) That's right, I spent my Christmas eve getting my nails done.

Christmas day is nothing special either. I got a few text messages from some old friends. I guess the only difference between Christmas and any other holiday is that Christmas makes me think of friends that I haven't kept in touched for a while. I decided to sent a warm greeting to a lot of friends. I hope they remember me too on this day.

Alright, time for Celtics vs. Lakers game. Go Celtics!!!

No comments: