Monday, December 29, 2008

Stuff

Since I don't have any specific topic to talk about, I am going to call this post - stuff...

Mom's Blog
Yes, I finally taught my mom how to use blog and she actually has 4 posts already!!! I am so proud of her :-) I thought it would take me a lot longer to teach her, consider she didn't even know how to use computer a month ago. I wonder what I should teach her next!

High School Musical DDR and other video games
I finished the 3rd sets of High School Musical DDR in senior level. There are 6 sets (29 songs) and 3 levels (sophomore, junior and senior). The senior level is actually pretty hard and I got two Bs already in the first 3 sets. I was able to get minimum A- in the first two levels. Not too happy about the two Bs I got. I think I am going to replay those two songs. Speaking of the video games, I don't understand why I need to play all songs to unlock the songs. This applies to Guitar Hero and Rock Band. I already pay the money for the games and should be entitled to play any song I like in that game. I shouldn't be forced to go through all the songs before I can choose which ones to play freely. This just doesn't make sense to me. But before someone can figure out a solution, I guess I will have to keep playing the songs to unlock more songs. 3 more sets for High School Musical DDR, halfway through Rock Band and halfway through Guitar Hero III. Looks like it's going to take forever before I get to all of them...

Weather
The weather was strangely warm this past weekend. I was just complaining about the cold weather a week ago when the temperature was in single digits. It was over 60 degrees yesterday! More than a foot of snow was almost no where to be found. Of course, it is down to about 40s today. Looking at the forecast, it seems like we are going to get some snow again in the next few days. How can people not get sick in this kind of temperature change?

Indoor football and softball
We had two flag football games yesterday. The first game was pretty intense. We were actually up by 2 TDs in the first half, but somehow we lost our focus and the other team tied the game with about one minute left. Good thing that we got our focus back and was able to score another TD within 15 seconds or so. Yes, it was a pretty efficient drive. We then held the other team with about 40 seconds left and won the game. The second game was a lot easier. Everyone on the team played so well and we were 30 - 6 before half time. The second half was more of a relax time for everyone. We ended up winning 64 - 30. Yes, this is the second straight game that we score 64 points. Hopefully we can keep up this offense throughout the season. The highlight of the game goes to Quanme - when Quanme chased the QB from the other team and said "Where you going Bro!" then fell on his ass as the other QB ran right by him! HILARIOUS!!!! The only bad part in the second game is that I sprained my left hand with 7 seconds left in a blowout game. I guess I am really not too smart! :-( It is a little swollen now and I still have indoor softball tonight. Let's see how my hand will react after the game tonight!

New Year's Eve - Masquerade Party at Blue22
We spent our last New Year's Eve at Blue22 so why change? It is actually going to be a Masquerade Party this time. I still don't have a mask yet. It should be fun time and maybe I will post some pictures after the party.

No comments: