Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Start somewhere

I have always hated writing and never thought I will have my own blog one day. I guess it doesn't hurt to give a try. Whether or not I will keep it up, we will see ;-)

What really got me starting this whole blog thing is because I need to show my mommy how to use blog. And how can I teach her if I haven't even tried? I've got to admit that It is a challenge since she is over 60 years old and never used computer in her life. "Computer" to her is something dangerous. If you press a wrong key, it will explode! I finally managed to teach her how to use email and received the first email from her today. Yes, one step at the time! She is making great progress in only a week and I am so proud of her. I think we should be able to move onto the blog part soon!

No comments: